7.19.2007

Blind Chance

You talked about fate with me this morning (or last night for you in US). Indeed, we have come this far, largely because we are just following the chances presented to us. The coincidences, chances, or whatever you call them, along our path: love, family recognition, moving out, health, career moves, studying in Switzerland, financial growth, etc. are all that shaped our present time. Looking back, very few of these chances were sought. They just came.

I myself never strive very hard for anything in particular. But when chances, like wind, be it breeze or storm, are at the doorstep, I don't mind taking a ride and following where they lead me to. Even if I miss a ride, or if I fall in a turbulence, it is okay. There is always another gust on the way. After all, who knows whether all winds are leading to the same place. During these rides and falls, however, there's one thing I always hold on to with all my strength: your waist*.

One thing I did not tell you in MSN this morning is that coincidentallly I watched Kieslowski's Blind Chance last night. Haha, fate always has some amazing surprises in store for us.

* Just to rhyme. I haven't seen your waist for years already. Heehe

2 comments:

Siu Ching said...

haha! seems to be a serious sharing, but...... ur remarks......I really cant stop laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

mosquitivy said...

^^ isn't the remarks true?